September 17, 2015 - 9:00 am
September 17, 2015 - 11:30 am
AddressStatham Lodge Country House Hotel, Lymm, WA13 9BP View map
Workshop & Networking
2.5 hour business workshop ‘Business Athlete’ in partnership with Paul Jones of Mindgift.
09.30 – Arrival, Registration and Open Networking
09.40 – Introductions & Announcements
09.45-12.00 – ‘Business Athlete’ Workshop.
In our busy lives today, we need to be at the top of our game both in and out of the work place. Paul will share with you his tried and tested strategies both as a business coach as well as fitness trainer, backed up by research, so you can perform and feel at your best day in, day out. Three distinct areas can have a massive impact on how we perform:
- Firstly knowing how to optimise our mindset and impact the way we think is crucial to our success.
- Secondly the foods we put in our body should be used to fuel our day and prevent blood sugar dips and tiredness, which so many of us suffer from.
- Thirdly, understanding why just a small amount of daily exercise can have such a positive impact on our well-being and longevity so keeping us fit both physically and mentally for personal and business success.
The workshop will teach you:
- How to manage our mindset and the impact that pressure and stress is potentially having in our daily lives, without us even knowing it. Goal setting, managing barriers to success, and stress management are some of key business mentoring components to be addressed here.
- What types of foods can fuel our day to keep us energized.
- Why we should exercise and which type is best.
- £25 (including resources and refreshments).
- Due to high demand, please note that any cancellations made in the last 48 hours will be subject to a £10 admin fee
Pre-booking is essential as numbers will be limited. Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite. Please note that any cancellations made within the last 48 hours will attract a fee of £10 to cover admin costs.Register