July 1, 2015 - 9:30 am
July 1, 2015 - 11:30 am
AddressThe Church Green, Higher Lane, Lymm, WA13 0AP View map
Networking plus structured group activities on your behavourial styles with co-facilitator John MacPhie.
Your natural behavioural style can have a negative impact on your business. Discover why that can happen and what to do about it.
09.30 – Arrival, Registration and Open Networking
10.00 – Introductions & Announcements
10.15-11.30 – Presentations, discussions and group networking activities including
- Explanation and brief history of Behavioural Style Analysis
- A rough guide to identifying your own Style
- The strengths each Style brings to a business
- The natural challenges each Style faces in business
- Individuals identify their personal challenges and possible ‘remedies’
- Feedback from discussion
- Summary and reminder to “Eat that Frog”
Click Register to book and pay by card via EventbriteRegister