October 18, 2019 - 3:00 pm
October 18, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressThe Base, 20 Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7NG View map
Women in Business + Networking + Tea
Colony Women runs just 3 times a year and we have a great agenda planned for the Autumn event. Our main speaker, Lucy Jackman will be discussing blogging and tips on getting engagement; ESPECIALLY where the subject is tricky – dry, personal or even awkward. And what better example to use on Menopause Awareness Day. I’ve invited Dr Becky Quicke to be a spotlight speaker to tackle the topic in a humorous way and share advice on exploiting not fearing the inevitable.
The timing of our event provides the perfect opportunity to use some relevant examples too as that week sees Menopause Awareness Day and Breast Cancer Now wear it pink day. Plus, as always with a Colony Women event, we’ll have a twist in how you’ll network with fellow business women and ensure a twist in the catering as we’re luckily coinciding with both National Baking Week and National Chocolate week and have Room Forty providing a yummy afternoon tea.
All Colony Women in Business events are networking events that include both open and structured networking with a fun and sociable twist in the catering arrangements. In addition, these quarterly women’s events also include either a guest speaker presentation, panel of speakers, or a structured business activity.
Following the success of prior Colony Women events, we are pleased to confirm our Autumn 2019 event.
Places will be limited again so don’t miss out on a space at what will be another creative event involving indulgent refreshments, short talks and activities, and networking.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- NETWORKING – and lots of it, both in open and closed formats.
- TEA & CAKE
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS – Lucy Jackman, Becky Quicke
- WOMEN in BUSINESS – the event will be of particular benefit to female business owners, managers and key decision makers in businesses trading in Cheshire, Manchester, and Merseyside.
- FUN – we’re serious about networking work but it’s about people after all so it will be friendly, informal and fun.
- CONNECTIONS Service (optional extra) – if you’re trying to connect with a particular contact, ask us about how we can help. We can do the legwork to invite your chosen contact as your guest or ensure you are introduced to particular contacts.
TIMINGS (subject to adjustment):
15.00 – 17.00
From £20.00 or included in annual Colony Women membership (click to enquire).
Colony Connections service – on request. Let us assist you to connect with a particular contact by brokering the contact and extending an invite to them and facilitating the introduction.
The Base, 20 Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7NG. Click for The Base Map and Directions
Ladies only please
No sector or geographical restrictions
No limit per company
Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite.Register