June 5, 2020 - 2:00 pm
June 5, 2020 - 3:15 pm
AddressOnline View map
Colony Wellbeing First Friday – Posture
Topics for discussion may include:
- Considerations for your working environment.
- Understanding the impact of phones and handheld technology on your head and neck position.
- The potential risk of future back and neck pain from bad posture and how to mitigate this.
- Working in a standing up position.
- How to maximise the impact of exercise, especially postural activities such as yoga and pilates, by understanding your body, its alignment, coordination and joint structure.
The session will close with an active rest exercise which will require a little space on the floor if you wish to stay on to participate on this at the end
Event runs 14.00 to 15.15.
14.00 – Login, Welcome and Introductions
14.15 – Outline & Introductions
14.20 – Talk by Kim Cant, Discussion & Q&A
15.00 – Optional Active Rest activity to close
15.15 – Close
Prices are just £7.50.
Free for Colony members of any group.
Login details will be send you to prior to the event with supporting information.
Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite.Register