March 4, 2020 - 11:00 am
March 4, 2020 - 3:30 pm
AddressHartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Hartford, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 3AP View map
International Women’s Day 2020
The global campaign theme for #IWD2020 is #EachforEqual. An equal world is an enabled one.
Businesswomen in and near Cheshire are invited to a collaborative and innovative IWD event organised by three of the leading female network leaders in the region; Sue France, Kirsty James and Tricia Peters. The event will celebrate this year’s theme in a day that will include three inspirational female keynote speakers, a networking panel, welcome drinks, lunch, stalls, goodie bag and networking opportunities.
TIMINGS (subject to adjustment):
11.00 – Registration, Welcome Drinks, Networking, Stalls
11.45 – Welcome and Spotlight Introductions from our event associates, NatWest and Howard Worth
12.00-12.20 – Speaker 1
12.30 – Lunch served
13.30 – Networking Panel hosted by Alex McCann
14.00-14.20 – Speaker 2
14.30 – Comfort break and Stalls
14.40-15.00 – Speaker 3
15.00 – Thanks, Networking and Stalls
15.30 – Close
Catherine Sandland – Presenting Queen, presentation skills training and owner of White Hart Training Ltd
Helping busy managers &HR managers equip expert staff who are not trainers but have to train others
Maura Jackson – CEO of BACKUP (a charity supporting homeless people aged 16-25 years old)
Mutiple Award Winning CEO of Multiple Award Winning Backup North West
Sally Penni – Barrister at Law and Founder of www. womeninthelawuk.com
Practicing Barrister at Law & Founder of WITLUK, Non Exec Dir on Various Boards, Keynote speaker and Author
Speaker profiles and talk times and titles to follow.
1. Attendee – £34.00. Select ‘Attendee’ ticket type below. Includes welcome drinks, lunch, speakers, panel, stalls, goodie bag and networking.
2. Table of 10 – £325 no fees. Please email your request to: email@example.com for a table of 10 including welcome drinks, lunch, speakers, panel, stalls, goodie bag and networking for x10 attendees with a discount on the single attendee ticket rate.
3. Literature – £10. Select ‘Literature’ ticket type below. Allows you to display your literature/offers/brochures/books on our display tables. The Literature ticket does not include the ‘Attendee’ ticket content and lunch which should be purchased separately below if required. Items will be required in advance of the start time to be displayed on our literature tables. Promotional items will not be permitted on this table by other attendees. Items will not be permitted on the main lunch tables.
4. Table Sponsor – £85 no fees. Please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a table sponsor package including 1x attendee ticket, banner in room, table hosting and literature in all goodie bags.
5. Stall – £15 no fees. Please email your request to: email@example.com for a single table stall for your business including an insert of your business literature or offers into the goodie bag. Limited availability. The Stall ticket type does not include the ‘Attendee’ ticket content and lunch which is required separately but is offered to stall holders at £34 with no fees and is arranged directly when you request a stall from Trish.
Any queries regarding the above ticket types and their content can be sent as a message through Eventbrite or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Hartford, Northwich, CW8 3AP.
Free onsite parking.
Ladies only please
No sector or geographical restrictions
No limit per company
Creative Connecting in Cheshire (Sue France)
Cheshire Business Events (Tricia Peters)
Colony Networking (Kirsty James)