Need a helping hand with your Networking?
Colony owner, Kirsty James, can make your networking for you
Are you looking for support with your networking and business development skills and strategy in order to grow your business and maximise your on and offline networking success?
Colony owner, Kirsty James, is a networking and relationship marketing expert. She offers one-to-one networking and business development consultancy services to help business owners solve their business problems by identifying the right products, services, ideas and PEOPLE to connect with. She also offers lead generation and referral service that will short-circuit the time you spend sourcing reliable and trusted business solutions and contacts.
Whether you’d like to improve your networking skills, to plan an on and offline networking strategy embedded into your marketing plan, or you simply need quick help to solve a business problem, please scroll down to view suggested plans or get in touch to find out about her 1-to-1 networking and business consultancy services.
Networking & Building Development Support Plans
Would you like business development support to increase engagement and maximise your on and offline networking success?
View the three initial support plans offered by networking and relationship marketing expert, Kirsty James or click to download the Networking Services Information Pack.
I need business development help
A 1-to-1 planning session plus follow up ideas, actions, resources and introductions. Content suggestions:
- Networking skills for in-person and offline events
- Networking strategy and blending on, off and social networking
- Lead generation, referrals and affiliates. Identifying contacts you need & providing introductions
- Sourcing free help, funding and resources
- Identifying networking groups and events to attend
- Online networking and social media set up eg Facebook and Linkedin profiles and pages
- Marketing and networking collateral eg social media, website, business cards, pop ups and brochures
- Contact management and systems reviews such as CRMs, databases, email and newsletters.
- Follow up strategy
- Feedback and testimonial/recommendation
- Drafting or rewriting marketing copy for articles and press releases
- Brainstorming new business development ideas and solutions
- Handholding at networking and business events
- Accountability to ensure networking and marketing plans are put into action
- Beyond this session, Kirsty then works on an hourly rate of £60/hr for her networking, event and marketing services