Networking & Presentation event
A networking event plus presentations and activities on using Linkedin. Run with co-facilitators Helen Pritchard of Blue Sky Digital Marketing and Andy Guile of New Directions/International Coaching Academy.
So you’re on Linkedin and you connect to people BUT what’s next? Is our business relationship-building on Linkedin about networking, marketing or selling – or all three?
To set the scene, business coach Andy Guile will set the scene in terms of the various personality types in business and how to understand the behaviour and reactions of both yourself and the business connections you make.
Helen Pritchard will then present strategies and tried and tested techniques for getting the most out of Linkedin. The presentation and activities will include the following:
- Linkedin – Networking, Marketing or Selling tool?
- How to use Linkedin to find and win business – without needing a website or any other social media.
- Recent changes to Linkedin.
- Linkedin Ads, Pulse, Groups, Standard or Premium service – what are these features and how/if to use them?
- Your profile – title, picture, words – what does it say about you and what should it include?
- Practical activities relevant to your profile, description, status updates and interaction with others.
There will also be an opportunity for anyone who does not have a professional business portrait on their Linkedin profile and other social accounts to arrange to get one. Andrew Collier Photography will offer a business portrait service consult after the event for those who’ve not yet got a professional head-shot done. He’ll explain the process and the offer to Colony attendees. The face you present to the world says everything about you and your business. What does your business portrait say to your customers? This portrait service must be pre-booked following the free consult and will provide you with a selection of photos from which to choose two final edited pictures at a special rate offered to Colony contacts.
09.00 – Arrival, Registration and Open Networking
09.30 – Introductions & Announcements
09.40-11.00 – Structured Networking, Presentation, Activities and Q&A
11.00-11.30 – Business portrait photography free consult
£10 (advance), £12. 50 (door) – Networking & presentations.
Portrait service special offer (to be arranged following the free consult)
Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite.Register