Networking Sweet Spot
Following the success of prior Colony Women events, we are pleased to confirm our Spring 2018 event on Thursday 8 March 2018.
What better day than International Women’s Day to celebrate the role of women in business and combine our event with networking and chocolate just prior to Easter. If you gave up chocolate for lent, now the time to re-introduce it at an event that will offer tastings as well as chocolate-based refreshments. We’ll also hear from experts in the field of chocolate and add in a networking talk on knowing your sweet spot in business. Places will be limited again so don’t miss out on a space at what will be another creative event involving indulgent refreshments, short talks and activities, and networking.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- NETWORKING – and lots of it as you’ll meet more than your fellow table attendees.
- CHOCOLATE – to eat, to sample, to hear about.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS – ‘Knowing your sweet spot in business’.
- LADIES – the event will be of particular benefit to female business owners, managers and key decision makers in businesses trading in Cheshire, Manchester, and Merseyside.
- FUN – we’re serious about networking work but it’s about people after all so it will be friendly, informal and fun.
- CONNECTIONS Service (optional extra) – if you’re trying to connect with a particular contact, let us help. We can do the legwork to invite your chosen contact as your guest when you select a double ticket option and add the Connections ticket option.
TIMINGS (subject to adjustment):
Colony Connections service – on request. Let us assist you to connect with a particular contact by brokering the contact and extending your invite to them. If they can’t or won’t attend, you don’t pay for the service or their ticket.
Ladies only please
No sector or geographical restrictions
No limit per company
Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite.