Networking Soup for the Soul
Following the success of the Colony Women Spring and summer 2017 events, we are pleased to confirm our Autumn event on Thursday 5 October 2017. It will combine business, women, networking and soup to compliment our warm and comfortable style of networking. Places will be limited again so don’t miss out on a space at what will be another creative event involving a light lunch, short business talks about networking, and plenty of networking time.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- NETWORKING – and lots of it as you’ll meet more than your fellow table attendees.
- SOUP – to eat and for the soul.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS – Catherine Sandland presents ‘Networking Know-How’ and Sue France presents ‘Networking Stories’.
- LADIES – the event will be of particular benefit to female business owners, managers and key decision makers in businesses trading in Cheshire, Manchester, and Merseyside.
- FUN – we’re serious about networking work but it’s about people after all so it will be friendly, informal and fun.
- CONNECTIONS Service (optional extra) – if you’re trying to connect with a particular contact, let us help. We can do the legwork to invite your chosen contact as your guest when you select a double ticket option and add the Connections ticket option.
TIMINGS (subject to adjustment):
11.30 – Arrival, Registration and Open Networking
12.00 – Welcome, Spotlights & Table Hosts
12.15-12.30 – Keynote 1 – ‘Networking Stories’ by Sue France of Creative Connecting in Cheshire.
12.30-13.15 – Structured networking over a soup lunch
13.15-13.30 – Keynote 2 – ‘Networking Know-How’ by Catherine Sandland of White Hart Training.
How to navigate networking and stand out from the crowd – what to say and do at a networking event.
13.30-14.00 – Thanks and Networking
14.00 – Event Close
£20 Single Bowl (a single event ticket for 1 attendee)
£35 Double Bowl (a double ticket for yourself plus a colleague or a guest at a reduced rate for two people).
Colony Connections service – on request. Let us assist you to connect with a particular contact by brokering the contact and extending your invite to them. If they can’t or won’t attend, you don’t pay for the service or their ticket.
Holiday Inn, Warrington. WA1 4PX
Ladies only please
No sector or geographical restrictions
No limit per company
SPEAKERS / ASSOCIATES:
A networking light lunch event combining business, women, networking and soup, a creative format and fabulous speakers covering networking skills and stories. For Women in Business in Cheshire, Merseyside and Manchester
Price: £20.00 (Advance)">+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL IMPORT
Click Register to book and pay by card via Eventbrite.Register